Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Home

Alright, so we got back from Europe on Tuesday, and it has taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things. Sorry about the lack of posts on the trip, but we couldn't put any photos on my ipod, (our only source of internet connection) so i decided to wait til I could put up some photos. So once I get the photos from Jason, I'll do a nice long post recapping the trip.

I finally started recovering from jet leg Sunday night. That was just in time to have a really fun day with our good family friends the Phillips and the Petersons. We had an early morning disc golf tournament, always fun. Then we headed out to Steelhead Falls and spent most of the day jumping off cliffs into the freezing cold water. Great times. We finished off the day with a nice bbq, and then some rousing games of capture the flag in the dark. In the end it was yet another wonderful day spent with amazing people, in a pretty awsome creation.

















No comments:

Post a Comment