Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Chandler Mountain Event

Heading down to Horse Pens 40 in Alabama, for the Chandler Mountain event.

Leaving Wednesday Morning with Calvin Landrus, and Torrey Piatt. Really excited to experience some of the climbing down south.

We will be helping out with the event on Saturday. Calvin will be giving some talks about his recent climbing mission trips. And Torrey and I are going along for the ride I guess!

I would give more details if I knew anymore, but that's pretty much it. We will be heading out to some sport climbing areas here and there, and I am very excited to get away from our small, sharp, and tecnical backyard playground of Smith Rock.

Please pray for the trip. That God would use us for his glory in some way.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment