Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meaning of Life Quotes

This are some quotes from my Philosophy class. What I think the meaning of life is. Thanks Auntie Rose and Rick!

Meaning of life quotes from Renuka P.

"Man's chief and highest end is to glorify God and to fully enjoy him forever."

Rose Peterson
For me, as a Christian, this quote means a great deal. To me it means that the meaning of life is to glorify God in everything I do. In the way I treat my family and the people around me. This includes everyone I meet or see on a day to day basis. As a Christian, it is my job to show God's love to everyone around me. It is my hope that people will know I'm a Christian by the way I live my life and the kindness I will hopefully show.

"To be Christ's hands and feet in an unjust world."
Rick Gerhardt (my future father-in-law)
Another quote I have found to mean the meaning of life for me. This quote to me says the meaning of life is to not only show God's, (and Jesus'), love to everyone I meet; but also to help those who cannot help themselves. To protect the widows and orphans, as it were. Our job is to do what Jesus is not here to physically do, to be his agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment